Become a Vendor,
Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON TELLGRADE
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
HOW IT WORKS
Start selling online on TellGrade in just 4 super simple steps
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. You get free training on how to run your online business
- TellGrade's Advisors will help you through every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- Create offers, discounts and promotions directly from vendor page
- Receive orders single or multiple orders and prepare products for sale
Package and ship with ease
- Package and ship your product inline with TellGrade's packaging and shipping policy
- Our Advisors will help you support you to ensure prompt and smooth shipping
Get payments and grow your business
- Get paid for your product. As simple as that.
- Grow your business on TellGrade multi-store.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
See Sellers share their success on TellGrade
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on TellGrade
How do fees work on TellGrade?
Joining and starting a shop on TellGrade is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.30 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on PayPal’s fee structure.
Paypal fees are billed for $0.50 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s super easy to set up a shop on TellGrade. Firstly, create an TellGrade account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your TellGrade fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on TellGrade will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on TellGrade?
TellGrade provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies. Electronics, beauty care, cloths and apparels you name it.